Sunday, April 03, 2005

And when we've all had our fun, deflate my stars and put away my sun

And when we've all had our fun, deflate my stars and put away my sun

how can so much go so wrong so fast. we recorded the single til late on saturday morning, it went well, but the recording is of no concern to me right now, after the events that took place after that.

im almost over it,
just wished you had given me an apology, that was all i wanted, instead of a decontruction of the events, deindividuation theories, sharing the blame with everyone and the place we all went to together. all i wanted was you to say you were sorry for what you did and to sound like it mattered, like my feelings mattered.

i had barely enough time to sort out those feelings , when i had to deal with kris' departure. this week with her has reminded me just how much i love her and need her. i miss her so much it hurts.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home