Tuesday, March 15, 2005

your glassy eyes betray you

your glassy eyes betray youTrickster


Came to camp earlier, only to remember that i had lost my locker keys. danny who shares a locker with me is late, i had to borrow someone elses uniform. As a result i have to try and stay incognito today cos my name tag says Y R LIEW instead of SOLOMON. My camo pants, or rather his camo pants are really baggy on me and make me look like a member of Public Enemy, during their militant fashion phase.

Im becoming increasingly absent minded of late, i think its the lack of sleep. currently im getting 3 to four hours every weekday and on weekends far less. my reaction time has started to slow considerably, i rarely ever dream anymore cos i think i never hit the REM stage. numbingly surreal



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home