Thursday, March 03, 2005

neon nothingness

Mulitiple power outages, a one painful experience with hot wax later, i think my bad luck streak has ended.
its a pretty gloomy day today and im in camp. Kristine left 2 days ago, and i feel kinda empty.
heres the lyrics to the most recent song last transmission wrote:


i have 30 days to decide
what im doing with my life
but i cant be sure
under artifical light

we dont cube by choice
chose a cube instead of a voice
to sing
the songs i never had a chance to begin

we dont need all these things
empty plastic ,faithless rings
draw us in
where the neon nothingness begins

you are innocent to me
you are innocent to me
i thought i heard faith speaking
im not broken , im just breaking

lately i dont care if its real
just show me how i should feel
fool me you want to
fool me cos i want you to
fool me cos i wanna be fooled by you

1 Comments:

Blogger Sid said...

The scourge of Amalek has departed. The spirit of failure is lifted. The rushes tape of mis-takes have been dubbed over. Congratulations, blessed is normality.

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home