Wednesday, April 27, 2005

100 percent pure gibberish

so we walk in a row
so we dont have to be alone
but it takes more than a row
when your dealing with ghosts

instead we'll hold hands
on her hands i can depend
devour my dreams as we start to descend

you on the other hand
your early to bed
so you'll never see
my dreams come alive
in ships under the sea

once in awhile dont you wanna come with me?

wish i could wear it on my sleeve
outrace the speed of speed

Days like this, I don't know what to do with myself
All day -- and all night
I wander the halls along the walls and under my breath
I say to myself
I need fuel -- to take flight

i had tender feelings that you made hard
but its your heart not mine thats scarred
so when i go home , il be happy to go
your just somebody that i used to know

we didnt do wrong
i just cant stay this night for long
so when i go home , ill be happy to go
your just somebody that i used to know

look into my tired eyes
see someone you dont recognise
something in the silence died

heres what you get for things that havnt happened yet.

we'll crucify the insincere tonight
make things right
feel it all tonight

i wish that time stood still
and we could be forever true
but time wont slow

i almost ran over an angel
he had a nice big fat cigar
innocence, he says your alone here
if your jump , you best jump far

is it dark yet outside
im through hiding tonight
is it dark yet outside
im through hiding tonight

for every chemical you trade a piece of your soul
and who you think you know, doesnt know you at all

someday we'll wave hello
and wish we never waved goodbye
drink up every line
shoot up every word

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home