Sunday, December 04, 2005

monday sessions

four times in two weeks, the mrt gantries have snapped their jaws shut on my crotch, is there a clandestine ethnic cleansing programme i should be made aware of?

its been an absolutely horrid weekend, and i just feel like going into seclusion for awhile. when you think things cant get any worse, life has a funny way of proving you wrong.

tonight is possibly the last live performance that last transmission will ever play. ive been in the band for almost a quarter of my life now, so it feels a little strange, but im glad to move on and start something completely different.

that happy sad pixies song has been playing in my head for days, reminding me of everything i cant forget.

I feel estranged from alot of people cos i can no longer relate to their relative carefreeness.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home